Below you will find links to example survey reports which have been submitted by members towards their NAS Part II Certificate.
These reports are intended to provide you with examples of the types of surveys which have been carried out for Part II projects and how the reports have been written up, they are not definitive examples of how this should be undertaken.
Some examples of Part II Reports:
- An Archaeological Survey of the Elizabeth Austin (2012) by Brian Minehane
- Survey Report of the ‘part’ foresmast of the wreck of the Steam Trawler Sheraton, lying in the inter-tidal zone off Hunstanton, North Norfolk (2010) by Jezz Davies
- Hamble River Clinker Boat (2009) by Rodrigo Pacheco
- A survey and study of the background of the wreck of the steam trawler Sheraton lying in the inter-tidal zone off Hunstanton, North Norfolk (2007) by Simon Draper
- Survey and Research of 'New Dispatch' (2006) by W. Tabner and K. Peake
- The Brighton Marina Protected Wreck Project (2004 - 2005) by Keith Clark
- Scarborough Harbour International Project: S.H.I.P. Tobago, May 2000 by L.M.P. McKewan