- All IKUWA6 presenters (for papers & posters) are invited to submit their articles or short reports for publication in the proceedings. The proceedings will be peer-reviewed.
- Articles must be submitted by 31 March 2017, and should be around 5000 words for the main text. Whislt there is some flexibility, do not significantly exceed this word limit.
- More detailed instructions and guidelines will be available very soon; please read these carefully to expedite the process for publication.
- It is the responsibility of authors to ensure that they have obtained permission to use any material (e.g. images) for which they do not own copyright—please obtain necessary permissions for both print and Open Access publication. Please respect the intellectual property rights of others and ensure that you cite or reference your sources appropriately.
- Page numbers must be included for all in-text citations, where available.
- For queries, contact Dr Jennifer Rodrigues at: email@example.com
- English only
Recommended general format (may not apply to all types of articles):
- Main title (in sentence case)
- Author name/s, full professional/contact address & email (under main article title)
- Abstract (approximately 200 words)
- Key words (up to 5)
- Historical background
- Main content
- Methodology / Analysis
- Results / Interpretation
- Acknowledgements (optional)
- Appendices (optional)